Burn at the Barre™ Training
The Level I & II Burn at the Barre Programs were Co-Created by a Chiropractor, a Professional Dancer and PMA Certified Pilates Instructors™ Level I is comprehensive 10-hour + program offered in two ways:
- A 2-Day Program In Person Nationwide
- A DVD or Digital Download Home Study with a Manual
about burn at the barre™ teacher training
Burn at the Barre™ is a superior program due to its creativity, safety, and limitless versatility. The program has a set matrix to follow for easy programming with “plug in” modules to add variety, fun, and levels to the workout. Your clients will experience powerful body-transforming results that complements any workout regime.
“Thanks so much. I love this program and I can’t wait to check out Level II. I have been taking barre classes for 7 years: bar method, pure barre, physique 57, barre flow…. etc, and this one is hands down THE BEST!! I have gotten the best results with Burn at the Barre.” Nicole Smith, NC
Each student will learn:
- Fundamentals of client assessment and alignment protocol
- “Burn at the Barre™” class programming tools in a user-friendly format for all levels
- Choreography that follows a structure with options to be creative
- Modifications and variations for all levels
- Use of props such as balls, weights and bands
- You will learn how to lead your Barre class with confidence and creativity
- Burn at the Barre™ focuses on proper form and body alignment to avoid injury
- A fully photographic manual will be provided to you (Study DVD’s are also available)
- 10 PMA CEC’s
For more information about certification requirements and test-out guidelines, please click here.
Train with Master Trainers Kari Levassar and Beth Dukleth at PSA! Burn at the Barre Level I Certification at PSA: New dates coming soon!
Call the studio at (512) 280-6683 or contact us for more information.